Assorted news of a most propitious sort! Take it away Manservant Hecubus!
- As previously mentioned, all the proof-readers have returned their sections of the Masks of Nyarlathotep Companion. I will have more news once I have heard back from Adam Crossingham about how things are progressing.
- After having someone actually commenting on my page about Massachsuetts graveyards, I have updated my annotated list of sources, including useful books and websites. Give it a look. I hope to find the time to visit the remaining graveyards of Worcester County – Royalston, here we come?
- Our psychic efforts to attract the attention of the Unspeakable Oath gang have succeeded! I received an email from Shane Ivey… regarding another matter, but still… and he, no doubt feeling the untold psionic pressure of my readership, said that they’d try to get another episode finished soon, by Gencon at the latest. Huzzah!
- In totally unrelated news, I might have something in the next issue of the Unspeakable Oath.
- Finally, I would like to welcome our first reader from Albania. Përshëndetje! Na vjen keq për Hoxhën!