Time continues to race by, as it always seems to when I have a project overdue!
First off, I’m still working on issue #3 of the Arkham Gazette. Hopefully our next issue won’t take nearly as long! It will definitely be shorter. Our goal is to have a draft of the issue, sans scenario, available for our backers before the end of the month, with the issue itself getting a regular release soon after. I’m more likely to update the Kickstarter (and our G+ group) before I post something here, if you’re awaiting it with bated breath.
Sixtystone Press just announced that their Print on Demand version of their excellent Investigator Weapons vol 2: Modern Day is now available. Buy it now for an excellent discount!
We’ve had, oddly enough, lots of podcasts in the month since my last update:
- Yog-Sothoth.com just announced that there has been a second meeting of the Cthulhu Breakfast Club.
- The Good Friends of Jackson Elias celebrated 50 episodes with an overstuffed confection of a episode examining the cultural influence of H.P. Lovecraft.
- Ken and Robin Talked about Stuff: Good Italian witches (who, like good Italian sausages, require fennel), the Indian empire builder Chandragupta Maurya, the Electrical Messiah of John Murray Spear, and Ken’s latest Trail of Cthulhu creation Tombhounds of Cairo.
- The Miskatonic University Podcast covered vampires & 7th ed. grappling rules as well as keeping things moving in the game & their dream Lovecraftian RPG project.
- The Unspeakable Oath crew interviewed Oscar Rios (setting a record for having 2 episodes in as many months!)
(and very incongruously for the above gun and podcast talk, I am currently listening to this: https://youtu.be/Rgb8am3NQU0 . Such is life.)