I’ve started an update to the blog a couple times and thanks to my own incompetence (who needs to save a draft?) and electronic misfortune (who needs to plug in the laptop?) this is now attempt #3. In order to prevent future heartbreak, I’m breaking this one up into more digestible chunks. Here’s is part 1 – the recent podcast round-up…
The Cthulhu Breakfast Club
In their August edition they CBD crew chatted about poisons and murder – typical English tea room stuff, obviously.
The Good Friends of Jackson Elias
- Episode 57 – Concluded their discussion of “The Shadow Out of Time”.
- Episode 58 – Talked about playing Call of Cthulhu in different eras with the Miskatonic University Podcast’s Keeper Murph.
- Episode 59 – Using intraplayer conflict to add onto experience at the table.
- Episode 60 – R’lyeh Roulette II – the Wrath of Call Fish.
Ken and Robin Talk About Stuff
- Episode 150 – Lightning Round Extravaganza III
- Episode 151 – Dracula Dossier, Yithians, & the California Gold Rush
- Episode 152 – Soviet maps, great movie openings, & the Anti-Masonic Party
- Episode 153 – GenCon 2015 review
- Episode 154 – Donald Trump as a Rob Ford methadone, side-kick adventures, & Roger Bacon
- Episode 155 – The Pelgrane Panel from GenCon, vegetable cooking tips, and Leon Trotsky
- Episode 156 – NecronomiCon 2015, more Pelgrane GenCon panel, and the Raelians
The Miskatonic University Podcast