As summer approaches my corner of Lovecraft Country, free time fades like the bloom on my daffodils (what, I can’t talk about Lovecraft, colonial graveyards, AND flowers?). Nevertheless, I wanted to pass on a few items that might be of interest to my small cadre of readers.
- The gents at 314 Games have let me know that some reviews have come in for Central de Maquineria Jarkov-37 and they are positive… assuming that I passed my R/W Spanish roll (current skill level 4%), of course. Here’s a video review (he’s wearing a Red Army hat) and a text one, where it looks like the book tied for Best CoC product of 2012. ¡Excellente!
- In Kickstarter news, Golden Goblin Press’ Island of Ignorance has reached it’s funding goal and is creeping upwards while HP Podcraft’s “Live in Providence” project, which reached in initial goals weeks ago, will close up in a little over 40 hours. I kind of hope the later somehow his $8000 so they’ll do an audio production of “The Yellow Wallpaper” but that’s not looking too likely at this point. C’est dommage.
- The gang at the Miskatonic University Podcast released a new episode… now almost 10 days ago… guest hosted by Brian Sammons who talks about Atomic-Age Cthulhu and House of R’lyeh, among other topics.
- I’m still at work on the demo issue of the Arkham Gazette. I hope to have it wrapped up by the end of the month, ideally sooner.
- I’ve had the time to do a few more visits to smaller graveyards and will post about those as life permits.
- Speaking of graveyards- I finished my map of Franklin County’s graveyards. Check it out.
Perhaps I should wrap up with a quick survey of my current Lovecraftian projects?
- A “Mysterious Manuscript” submission for the Unspeakable Oath.
- Another article for the Unspeakable Oath.
- Large, unannounced project of which I cannot speak in slow development.
- A booklet for Necronomicon of which I shall speak more on later.
- A scenario and article for a publisher I’ve not worked with before, due by the end of July.
- Weekly attempts to prod various parties into releasing the Masks of Nyarlathotep Companion at long damn last.
I should go and actually get to work on that list. Until later…