Let’s start with some ongoing Kickstarters:
- Pagan Publishing’s Kickstarter for Horrors of War: A Covenant with Death is in its last hours. The good news is that there will be a PDF version in addition to the print version. The bad news is that they are still about $6700 away from the stretch goal that gives all the print run backers a copy of not just A Covenant with Death but also the next (to be titled) book in the Horrors of War series. Even so, I heartily recommend this collection – with options for a PDF copy as low as $20, you really cannot go wrong.
- De Horrore Cosmico (from Golden Goblin Press) has just under two weeks to go. They’re very close to the next stretch goal, but the one I’m more interested in seeing met is the yet-to-be-announced level where they release a PDF only scenario supplement – “a mini-campaign PDF collection taking place on the Empire’s eastern borders” which would include a scenario from the Miskatonic University Podcast’s Keeper Chad.
Let’s cover everything else in a hail of bullet points:
- Ken and Robin continue to talk about stuff of all kinds – Episode #107 (Their GenCon 2014 extravaganza; a grab bag of audience questions) & Episode #108 (Toronto Film festival recap, a recap of Rob Ford news, Feng Shui 2, and Ken’s assessment of which historical figures are secretly time travelers. How did he miss Phineas Bogg?!?)
- A free Delta Green scenario been posted on the DG website – “Sinful Season”, by Mark Brassington. Not to give too much away, but it struck me a modern take on “The Evil Stars” substituting Judas Priest with Tool and August Derleth with John Tynes. It’s rough but has some spooky potential.
- Finally, Protodimensions still needs submissions for their Halloween issue; get yours in by Oct 1.