We’ve got a smorgasbord of Lovecraftian RPG stuff to note. Grab a plate and make your own feast:
- The ENnie nominations have been announced. Of particular interest to me are the Best Adventure nominations for the Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition Quick-start rules for best freebie, The Sense of the Sleight-of-Hand Man and Eternal Lies, Ken and Robin Talk about Stuff for Best Podcast, and Achtung! Cthulhu’s Keeper’s Guide to the Secret War for cover art, writing, and product of the year. Voting starts July 20th.
- Manservant Hecubus reports that a new episode of the Unspeakable Oath podcast was recorded over the weekend, with special guest Ryan Macklin. It is expected to be released in a few days.
- Do you want your own (mini) Sedefkar Simulacrum? (For only 35,000€ you can have a ‘life-sized’ one.)
- This is an ad in the new issue of the Unspeakable Oath (you’ve picked up your copy, yes?) suggesting that there will be a Kickstarter for the long awaited Horrors of War this summer. Fingers crossed?
- Want another fundraiser? Dennis Detwiller has launched a Patreon account (? not sure what term to use here). In short, you can pledge a fixed amount to Dennis every time he creates new content for Delta Green. His initial goal is $750 but if he gets to $5000 he’ll devote himself to Delta Green full time.
- Feed the Shoggoth’s Kickstarter is drawing to a close and our last question is how many stretch goals it will hit.
- In the realm of completed fundraisers, Dave Sokolowksi (one of the many contributors to The Masks of Nyarlathotep Companion) has publicly released He Who Laughs Last(in PDF), a scenario for Cthulhu Dark.
That’s it for now. Stay frosty.