Cue the bullet points!
- As June segues into July, we finally have started to see some actual Call of Cthulhu releases (at least available to a few of us). I’ve only started digging into my backer PDF copy of Tales of the Crescent City, but I’m really enjoying it so far. I look forward to getting my print copy shortly. Oscar, apparently having made some dark pact with the forces of the Mythos, is not just gearing up for the Kickstarter for their Invictus scenario collection De Horrore Cosmico, but is already plotting their next book. I maaaaay have been one of those people he emailed…
- Curious what the the first poster for NecronomiCon 2015 will look like? Behold! (as an added bonus, there’s also a timeline for HPL in 1915 at that site.)
- Help get the next issue of the Arkham Gazette out before 2015 – I’m always looking for submissions.
- As for Podcasts, only one this time – Ken and Robin talked about… Mummies, George V vs. the Flying Dutchman, and an interview so historically geeky that it put a smile on my face. Dissolution of the monasteries? My catnip!
- The Kickstarter for Feed the Shoggoth is only (as of this moment) $805 from its funding goal. Don’t make me fund the rest, gang…
- Oh look, as a backer of the Failed Anatomies Kickstarter, I got an email with a PDF to playtest the new Delta Green rules… Hmm… “This manuscript is confidential and under copyright. Do not distribute it to anyone else…” Eh, who cares what that says, I’m going to spoil this thing… wait… someone at the door? Candygram? I didn’t order a—